Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a really annoying problem. the remote fob cannot lock my driver door. I have to lock that specific door use key backwards. all other doors lockable by the remote fob. Has anyone had this problem as well? any ideas?

To lock my previous car, i press the lock button on the fob, the lights flash, all door locked. By pressing the unlock button, all doors will be unlocked automatically.

But this 2008 308 SW behaved differently. I press the lock button, the lights flashed, door locking sounds heard, all other doors are locked - but not the driver door. I can open it use the handle - no alarm activated. So I have to lock the door using my key manually. Next time, I could unlock all other doors use the key fob, but the driver door won't be unlocked. I have to use key to unlock. The locking mechanism looks ok as I could get it locked by key.

Does Peugeot car have extra step to pair the key fob? try to follow the instructions on the user manually, nothing happened at all. really confused now.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Yes its simply something in the door not working the lock motor is part of the catch and the power for that comes through the door post the wires can break in the insulation sleeve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts