Peugeot Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My 57 plate 307sw 1.6 hdi a couple of days ago came up with "Remote control battery flat" in the central display together with a short beep when starting. Engine started fine as usual and I could continue the day. Remote locking still worked fine as well, even from a distance.
So, I bought a new decent make battery today and fitted into fob. I then had to sync with car using the 10 + 10 second system. All was ok, Key locked/unlocked fine as before, but I still get the same "Remote control battery flat" alarm when starting. btw, Peugeot dealer 48k service due in about 4-5 months.
Apart from the short warning message and beep, everything appears normal. Is the key battery fault something that needs resetting by dealer and is it likely to cause a serious problem if left until service interval does anyone know?
Up until the other day the car has performed very well with no key or electronic faults to my knowledge.
Any help or advice kindly appreciated. Thank you, Robin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Flat remote control Battery

Hi.

This morning i had a flat remote control Battery warning on the info screen of my 2005 Peugeot 307 sw dashboard. The car would not start, is this normal? Is there a specific way of resetting after replacing the battery?

Thanks in advance.
Leo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.