Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI
I have been checking fuses because one of my dip headlight was not working and not being sure which fuse it was I decided to go through checking each one I found the fuse and replaced it and dip headlight working fine but now the remote central locking is not working ? is this because I may have removed its fuse during testing the fuses ? any input would be great

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
HI
I have been checking fuses because one of my dip headlight was not working and not being sure which fuse it was I decided to go through checking each one I found the fuse and replaced it and dip headlight working fine but now the remote central locking is not working ? is this because I may have removed its fuse during testing the fuses ? any input would be great
key in ignition turn it on so dash lights come on but not started and press and hold lock button for 10 seconds turn off take out and test

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
remote locking

hi
thanks for advice which I have tried but still not working from my key I have replaced the battery in my key but to no avail ....help

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
hi
thanks for advice which I have tried but still not working from my key I have replaced the battery in my key but to no avail ....help
have you put the battery in the correct way, ive seen it loads of time where people have put them in wrong way even garages that have put them in wrong way

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Central locking

Hi
I have checked and the battery is correct, any other ideas I could try

1 - 7 of 7 Posts