Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my taxi partner 1.6 diesel on a 61 plate has been remapped to remove the dpf and after the remap has a fault in the B S I 0017 cannot communicate with the additive pump that is forcing the car into limp mode .
Anyone any ideas ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
remap problems

There were codes relating to the additive pump present before the remap but after remap all codes gone but code listed above now..

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
has it been turned off is what he asked :)

the ecu needs to be told it has no additive/dpf and I believe the BSI needs told too the remap only takes care of some of it

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Even though my car has been remapped and dpf deleted in planet my additions pump still works for some reason doesn't affect the car in any way except it's injecting fluid still

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
remap

I will check with the remapper to make sure it has been turned off .
How would you turn ofF the the B S I ?
Also as the fluid reservoir and pump are now off car will that be a problem ?
Thanks

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
To be honest I recon your car has more trouble as cannot communicate with additive pump is unlikely to cause limp mode as the pump is only run during DPF REGEN and if the ecu is not doing a regen then it should not matter.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Could be a problem peugeots are funny things like I said even though my additive ecu is turned off the pump still injects when's I open the fuel cap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts