Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know how to select these options but how do I make them my default. They reset every time I leave the vehicle. Also I have not had a smell of the perfume yet although on high.

From the ambience options there is also a profile page to add a profile. How do I work this and what is it for?

Thanks

· Registered
276 Posts
I too have been messing around with these, you do have to make sure you hit save once you have customized it, it then maintains my settings but like you i still cannot smell the fragrance even on max. Do you have to remove some kind of seal from the cartridge to activate it or something, also is there a way of getting the perfume working without activating Relax / Boost all the time

· Registered
1,423 Posts
I can't smell anything either, even though I've checked the tabs are removed, switched on and selected a fragrance, and then set the highest delivery intensity. Load of old BS if you ask me, and much cheaper to get a scented pine tree from Halfords to hang from the mirror, or keep a can of GLADE in the glovebox.
Oh no, sorry it won't fit because of the three useless fragrance cartridges.

· Registered
683 Posts
I get a slight smell when I first set it after that I don't notice it, I have wondered if its working properly, there is a seal if your dealer didn't remove it. Push the cartridge in and release pull out remove seal.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
I couldn't get the cartridge out without the ignition on. Did you find the same?? Maybe one whiff is all you get, or you might be overcome with fumes, and then have to get a second job to pay for the replacement cartridges. Not sure how much they are, but I doubt they are cheap. How about a GLADE plug in using the socket in the rear console??

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I shall have a look at the seal later.

Regarding the settings. I have no option to save. Just an 'ok' button. Top right of screen says 'no profile'. I can enter a profile name and even an option for a photo but other than that, I'm not sure what else it does or is used for.

· Registered
1,616 Posts
I am getting a strong fragrance even on medium, no seals on my cartridge so must have been removed by dealer. Only problem is I can't tell the difference between the three fragrances so maybe it has to be left on for a while for each fragrance to dissipate before the next one takes over.

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Three fragrances:- Eau De Chien, Eau De Chat, and Eau De Toilet (not toilette). I tell you what, with the fragrances, heated seats, and massage going, it's a good job the car has automatic braking and a system to monitor your awareness.

· Registered
683 Posts
Three fragrances:- Eau De Chien, Eau De Chat, and Eau De Toilet (not toilette). I tell you what, with the fragrances, heated seats, and massage going, it's a good job the car has automatic braking and a system to monitor your awareness.
And I suppose the happy ending is when you get to your destination :lol:

· Registered
1,423 Posts
Provided you don't get stopped by the Police, lower your window, and when the fragrance hits the officer he says, "Have you been smoking illegal sir?" I wonder if Peugeot do a Cannabis fragrance. That would really put a smile on your face whilst driving!!

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have a slight smell of perfume when I changed ambience to boost. However stopped to get petrol and change back to default when re entered car. So annoying. Got to be some way of keeping the ambience you choose.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.