Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Administrator
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have received you new 3008's and for those, like me, where changing the spec isn't possible now, is there anything you wish you had specced now in hindsight.

For me, I wish I'd had added roof bars.

· Registered
272 Posts
For those who have received you new 3008's and for those, like me, where changing the spec isn't possible now, is there anything you wish you had specced now in hindsight.

For me, I wish I'd had added roof bars.
Towbar, didn't know at the time that a towbar rack was the best way of carrying bikes ?

3008 1.2 GT Line Pearl White

· Registered
314 Posts
LED lights maybe, but £850 was just too expensive for me. The one thing I was worried I hadn't ordered was the Focal sound system, but after listening to the standard one I'm relieved- it's a great sound anyway so I'm pleased I saved my cash.

· Registered
765 Posts
I ticked every box, so maybe my regret will be ticking every box lol. Not sure the visio park 360 will be worth much and I have ordered the grip control more because I didn't want the 19" wheels and the harsher ride than any need for the additional traction.

· Registered
53 Posts
Haven't had mine yet but so far have no regrets, I ordered the GT Line in sunset copper with the addition of the heated seats, visio park 2 and electric tailgate.
As it's on a lease through my employer I will only have it for 3 years and I have put up with some worst cars for over 3 years in the past so doubt if I will have any regrets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.