Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just had a failed attempt to do a forced regen on my 2002 307 HDI 110.

I had a faulty fuel filler cap sensor which has caused the car not to inject any additive for who knows how long and therefore it hasn't been regenerating while driving.

So after replacing the sensor and verifying it as working, I cleared all faults stored and then kicked off the regeneration, it revved to 4000rpm as expected and almost immediately came up with 'Antipollution Fault' and 'ABS/ESR Not Functioning' which are messages I have been getting while driving ('Antipolution Fault' being on all the time after it comes on the first time, 'ABS/ESR Not Functioning' coming up when I rev it a bit hard, puts it into some kind of limited mode, limiting the revs to about 2500). It continued at 4000 for about 6 minutes and then idled for 30 seconds or so, then 3000 for another couple of minutes. After it finished it said words to the effect 'filter not regenerated', when checking the PEF parameters it says 'Particulate Filter Clogged'.

When I do another global test I get the following under Engine ECU:

P0246 - Permanent fault, Turbo pressure. Turbo pressure measured too low.
P0100 - Air flowmeter signal. Open circult or short circuit to earth. Flow too low.

Looking under the car while this was going on the DPF was smoking, so it is doing something, I guess just too clogged to get it done in one go?

I redid the forced regen a second time almost immediately and got the same result. Oil temperature was up to about 105c after the second, so I didn't fancy doing 3 in a row!

Anyone any suggestions about my next move?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys, as well as a battery problem I keep getting the eps and fuel filter warning. Sorry I don't understand the car jargon could you confirm what u mean?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry do I need to get the bloke to check my dia again cause it didn't show today?? When he checked my alternator. Sorry not very car knowledgeable :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts