Peugeot Forums banner

61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
While red theme maybe exciting for some it still a SMEG & doesn't improve its performance or user friendliness.
Couldn't agree more. I wish that system were more open to development so that programmers could improve it's efficiency by modifying.

For example i have a smeg+ but i don't have navigation. I know the button is there and deactivated.Wish there was a way to enable it so that i could use the navi.

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Your not going to improve a SMEGs performance as the hardware just isn't up to it - that's why Peugeot went with the much better RCC & NAC on newer products.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Like I said before, I have shared it couple of months ago and admins said it is not allowed to share such thing on this forum, therefore I can not share here.

You can not do it with original diagbox, PSA servers won't allow you to activate. Once you activate the theme from diagbox, PSA server will ignore the custom configuration.

Here is some photo for you.
PM please :)

·
Registered
11/2017 308SW 1.6hdi 120cv
686 Posts
Your not going to improve a SMEGs performance as the hardware just isn't up to it - that's why Peugeot went with the much better RCC & NAC on newer products.
So... how about activating NAC red theme? The whole car is white/red, that blue and cooper just don't fit :)

61 - 80 of 114 Posts