Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
I assume that it's not available in the normal list of options for the screen then the only other way to activate it would be to use a Diagbox. I can't believe that it would be a different bit of hardware, a software choice would be more logical - and cost effective.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yes I did it. Due to forum rules I can not explain here.
wtf?

all u need is a diabox software which had online acces, find a gt, gt line or gti take the vin number from the car, open diagbox select ur car at the front page, after this step the program will have u to verify to readed vin number from the BSI, don't confirm it, delete the existing vin number and add the vin nummer from the car u have selected, then go to the SMEG menu click on vin number replace the existing again from the car u have selected, after these steps u are nearly done, then go for the automatic telecode so the unit can get in touch with the psa servers to get the right configurations files for the selected vin number after its telecoded then go back where u changed the vin number last in the SMEG menu and replace it again with ur own vin number to get rid of that annoying beep sound that's it!

Enjoooooy!

·
Registered
23 Posts
wtf?

all u need is a diabox software which had online acces, find a gt, gt line or gti take the vin number from the car, open diagbox select ur car at the front page, after this step the program will have u to verify to readed vin number from the BSI, don't confirm it, delete the existing vin number and add the vin nummer from the car u have selected, then go to the SMEG menu click on vin number replace the existing again from the car u have selected, after these steps u are nearly done, then go for the automatic telecode so the unit can get in touch with the psa servers to get the right configurations files for the selected vin number after its telecoded then go back where u changed the vin number last in the SMEG menu and replace it again with ur own vin number to get rid of that annoying beep sound that's it!

Enjoooooy!
Like I said before, I have shared it couple of months ago and admins said it is not allowed to share such thing on this forum, therefore I can not share here.

You can not do it with original diagbox, PSA servers won't allow you to activate. Once you activate the theme from diagbox, PSA server will ignore the custom configuration.

Here is some photo for you.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts