Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2021-1.2 GT Premium-Auto-Nimbus Grey-Leather-Pano roof
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has noticed a small red flashing light inside the glovebox at the back. I noticed it tonight - just had the ignition on, the engine wasn't running.

Could someone check their car and let me know?

Thanks

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has noticed a small red flashing light inside the glovebox at the back. I noticed it tonight - just had the ignition on, the engine wasn't running.

Could someone check their car and let me know?

Thanks
Nothing here, sorry. But are you sure you are not a spy or a police target? You may be being watched ......:eek:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Re the "real" glovebox light, I've been meaning to ask, should this only work when headlights are on, ignition on, or in low ambient light? I'm sure I've seen mine come on in daylight with lights and ignition off, but yesterday...nothing???

·
Registered
338 Posts
Re the "real" glovebox light, I've been meaning to ask, should this only work when headlights are on, ignition on, or in low ambient light? I'm sure I've seen mine come on in daylight with lights and ignition off, but yesterday...nothing???
Mine comes on when you open the glove box (such a quaint old fashioned term) irrespective of whether lights are on or not. Now, you mention it, I was sure it didn't come on once at all but when I double checked it was working. Like I say, these cars have a mind of their own.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Mine comes on when you open the glove box (such a quaint old fashioned term) irrespective of whether lights are on or not. Now, you mention it, I was sure it didn't come on once at all but when I double checked it was working. Like I say, these cars have a mind of their own.
No red light in mine , but one outside my front door !! :lol::eek:

·
Registered
2021-1.2 GT Premium-Auto-Nimbus Grey-Leather-Pano roof
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi all,

Panic over - I've solved the flashing red light issue.

It's connected to driver ID unit installed as part of my Smartrack tracker system.

The installer hadn't mentioned it.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Hi all,

Panic over - I've solved the flashing red light issue.

It's connected to driver ID unit installed as part of my Smartrack tracker system.

The installer hadn't mentioned it.
That's a bit of a let down! I was hoping you would tell us you'd found an on-board microwave or a button to press to make you invisible or something..:D

Reactions: Blaugrana314
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.