Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be alot of different H7 and W5W manufacturers and types. Im just curious which one would you guys recommend? And whatmore, is it even smart to replace H7 for LED?? :confused:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im just curious which one would you guys recommend?
Well, i just got 4 sets (8 total) of w5w for boot, glovebox, map lights:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

And 1 set of larger w5w for front parking lights:
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Small ones were on a sale 40% off, so im hoping that they will pay out anyway, only worry in having about them is if they will be any brighter than the original bulbs. So yeah maybe give those a go. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Small ones were on a sale 40% off, so im hoping that they will pay out anyway, only worry in having about them is if they will be any brighter than the original bulbs. So yeah maybe give those a go. :)
Great, cheers bud, ill give them a go and see how they look, for that sort of money i guess you cannot be very wrong. Note that local car shop wanted to sell me a pair of 13 led W5W parking bulbs for 12EUR, and i was like ok, ill bite the bullet. but then when i tried them on, it looked good, but was getting faulty bulb error as they were not canbus compatible, so took them right back and asked for my money back. :)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
happens time to time :lol: i even start arguments with myself...kinda scares the passengers (who i forgot i had on at the time) :lol:

but yeah battlestar should take a look at CrazyLed's for his led usage :thumb: :lol:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it just me, or is Battlestar replying to his own posts?
No idea what cha talking about there buddy, i dont even know those 2 aholes. :D

but yeah battlestar should take a look at CrazyLed's for his led usage :thumb: :lol:
Ah, sweet, thanks. I already gave up on changing my high beam lights to led, just changed the sidelight to led, and that looks pretty cool.

Interesting note on crazyleds site on H7 and H1:

These bulbs are intended for use as a Day Time Running light or for aesthetic purposes only. They are a great match for HID headlights but not intended to be used as a primary source of light
So i guess this answers my question regarding suitability. Should just probably look for normal white color ones instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts