Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, i have problem with my 307. There are multiple warning lights (look at the photo). I've put the car to diagnostics and I have retrieved trouble code with description:
-recirculation pump ABS/ASR open/short circuit to B+\GND.
The warning lights on the dashboard sometimes go away.
I don't know what to do with the car I have checked all the connections and wires. Can someone help me?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
Well the two that are unusual are the ABS and the STOP one which is correct if you have a ABS fault. The handbrake and seat belt are always there until you fit the seatbelt and let the handbrake off!
You have used a generic reader I presume rather than the pp2k system which is Peugeots own system. The first check to do is to check each wheel sensor for the ABS. You can get rust build up under the sensor which causes the signal to be lost to the ABS computer and hence the message. The rears are more prone to this. You will have to remove the sensor to clear away all the loose rust and refit the sensor securely and ensure it is seated flush with the casting. If it has been that the message will disappear the next time you move the car and the ABS sees the signal.

·
9,181 Posts
Double check maxi fuses and the multi plug on the ABS Pump and main earth next to or below pump. There is either a power issue to pump motor or motor may be failing. The pump motor pulls quite a current so connections need to be in good condition.

I have seen similar faults where it was pump motor brushes. They can sometimes be fixed but often easier to swap hydroblock or complete pump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts