Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having had my car now for about 10 weeks and done about 1350 miles, some things I've noticed:

1. The rear view mirror is quite loose, so whilst it makes it easy to adjust, jolting the car also makes it move. I'm guessing it's an issue that I will need to get sorted

2. My brother drove the car, with me in the passenger seat, and I could see a red light on the dash, between the rev counter and the centre display. On closer inspection, it's very slight overspill from the back of the rev counter needle housing.

3. If you turn off the 'Eco' system, the orange light from the button, for me, reflects right on the edge of the drivers door mirror. First time I noticed it was in the dark, and it took me a while to figure out what it was....

4. Having issues with music streamed by bluetooth from my phone jumping . It does it on virtually every track, for about half a second or so, but it's irritating. I don't think it's my phone as I've used it on about 3 or 4 other bluetooth devices, including my old car, without any issues.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I've had my 2016 - 308 just under a week / 150 miles.

Number 3 - yes i've noticed that to.

I've tried the Bluetooth streaming from my phone & had no issue with it, my 308 is running the latest touchscreen software.

Your car should still be under Peugeot manufacturer warranty, book it in with your Peugeot dealer to look at the mirror issue & update the touch screen software.

Mine's gotta go back on 2nd of June for the JAD engine ecu software update - i would suspect your one will need the same update.

·
Registered
888 Posts
308SW 2016. 71kkm
1. Rear view mirror is firm
2. Not noticed
3. My ECO is allways on
4. Using BT just for telephone calls, so did'nt notice

·
Registered
44 Posts
2. When I have travelled as a passenger it’s the red light from the back of the temperature gauge needle that catches my eye and really annoys me. Bit of a first world problem I suppose :)

Not noticed any of the others.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can't say I've noticed any of those on my car, but to be fair, it's rare I turn the eco off, i've never sat in the passenger seat, and never streamed from my phone. I would say that my mirror is if anything too stiff making it hard to adjust.

One, small, bug bear I did have is how the chrome from the air vents reflects in the mirrors. But to be honest, after 10,000 miles I'm now so used to it its not noticable anymore.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2. When I have travelled as a passenger it’s the red light from the back of the temperature gauge needle that catches my eye and really annoys me. Bit of a first world problem I suppose :)

Not noticed any of the others.
Sorry, yes, I meant the temperature gauge needle.

Looks like the mirror issue will need a trip to the dealer

·
Registered
542 Posts
Having had my car now for about 10 weeks and done about 1350 miles, some things I've noticed:

1. The rear view mirror is quite loose,

2. I could see a red light on the dash, between the rev counter and the centre display.

3. If you turn off the 'Eco' system, the orange light from the button, for me, reflects right on the edge of the drivers door mirror.

4. Having issues with music streamed by bluetooth from my phone jumping .

1) Get it fixed under warranty I have had lots of interior parts done under warranty. Both visors were replaced as they appear to creak. I keep my visor down all the time. When a new driver drives they put the visor up so the hinge creaks...

2) Sounds odd not seen this on my car. Wonder if its been there from day one or if someone has tampered with display unit.

3) I think it depends on how tall you maybe as I am quite short and don't see any reflection of my button. Also at night I have the everything dimmed to the max. I cannot stand bright displays when driving at night as its
distracting. Prefer cockpit fighter style dash.

4) I have seen this on mine when I have a charging cable plugged in and also a HDD plugged in. It gets confused at the slightest movement of the charging cable and tries to select the other source. Fails then reverts to radio.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts