Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got a text:
Hi xxx, your Peugeot 171Dxxxx has an outstanding Recall HTD relating to the rear seats.Please contact your nearest Peugeot Dealer.Work is Free
Haven't actually called my dealer yet as need to talk to the wife about when suits to bring the car in - it's an Allure with mistral leather seats.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Had a call from my dealer today, he asked me to call in the next time I am passing to check something on the rear seats and to see if a part needs replacing on the bonnet cable.
He also offered to update my software and maps at the same time, something I have done myself but he said he would still check to see if their were any later versions.
Probably call in next week and will feedback info on the recall and if he does anything with the software.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Talked to the service department today about the recall. He didn't seen to know what the exact problem was but felt it could probably wait until the first service or I could book it in before that. Told him I'd have to check with my wife when would suit her as she's the main car user.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.