Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder if anyone can assist with this query?

Has anyone seen or know what Recalculated Accelerator Pedal Position means?

Have 2 cars working on this now, 207 XS Sports, both had P2134 Accelerator pedal point of resistance switch signal fault : Open circuit, which appeared after activating the speed limiter function, upon investigation the accelerator pedal on the car has 5 wires, and other pedals for say my car with the speed limiter as standard has 6 wires, the wiring is slightly different in terms of where they go into the ecu.

So removed the speed limiter option, and the P2134 has gone and not come back!

But within the investigation, we noticed the recalculated accelerator pedal has stayed at 99.9% ! Other cars are at 0.00% and move with the accelerator movement.

Have so far replaced pedals, reinitialized auto adaptives, tried the pedal learning procedure, the fault code has gone but this recalculated accelerator pedal position remains at 99.9%!!

Anyone have any ideas what this means, is it important, why is it different from other cars at 0% ?

TIA

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to add, the readings taken wit Diagbox 7.62 and THP Specific diagnostic program from tuner which everything lines up with what Diagbox says.

Also, does anyone know the voltage readings etc should be getting at the pedal and the interconnection? tested for continuity and all fine.

·
6,294 Posts
Not seen that specific issue before (but never looked :) )

I did have an issue with a cruise/limiter a good while ago where I selected combined CC/Limiter and it tripped an error and throttle problem afterwards. I cannot remember which car it was.

I ended up configuring ecu without CC/Limiter and it returned to normal then reset CC and it still worked fine. All i can think is there was a bug in software.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts