Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little rear windows do no work in my 307 cc. None of the switches work them. The panel on drivers side, the rear switches don't work. The switches in the back of the car for the windows don't work and the switch in the middle of the car that open and close all four windows together, only the front windows work. Even when I open the roof, only the front windows Go down. I have checked the fuse and it's ok. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong. Thanks

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
The original post was May 2012 and the poster still only has 13 posts so I guess isn't a regular contributor. Just checked and the last post by Tazzy123 was November 2012 so I can confidently say they no longer visit these forums.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rear window

Hi,

for info if it helps, my passenger rear window has also stopped working on my 307cc. I took it to my local main stealers, who state it needs a new regulator - £465.00 inc fitting!! :eek:
You can get these on auction sites for about £50.00 and there is a video on You Tube showing you how to fit them ( Italian video I think!).

Hope this might help someone :thumb:

Kevin

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sometimes its the simple obvious things lol

Remember the consul with the switches in the drivers door has a rear window lock button at the bottom

It could just be a case of pressing the button :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts