Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a small problem with my rear window.... in that it doesn't know where top of the door is! Everytime you one-touch the window up, its goes all the way to the top, stops for a second, then comes down to about 3/4 way down... almost as if it thinks that there something blocking it way up when it gets to the top. Even with the deadlock key trigger, it goes all the way up, then down to 3/4 position. The only way I can get it to the top is to manually and slowly single click it up (bit by bit) until it is at the top! :confused:

I've tried the reset proceedure of "all the way up, then all the way down, key off, key on" etc, but it doesn't seem to work... and it can't because all the way up just makes it go down to the 3/4 position again!

Anyone had experience with this problem before?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
The rear window on my previous 407 did this.
I put it down to the anti pinch mechanism.
I cleaned the seal/window track all the way round with a cloth and some after shave.
Then dipped my finger in some light oil and ran it around the inside.
That sorted it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
3/4 window

Hi LouFer for sticky windows i always use silicone spray for the channels which seems to work well use to use it on my volvo because windows seem to stick quite a bit on that car.pete407sw.:nod:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi LouFer for sticky windows i always use silicone spray for the channels which seems to work well use to use it on my volvo because windows seem to stick quite a bit on that car.pete407sw.:nod:
Cheers mate. Is that something I can get from Halfords?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts