Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys . Does anyone know where the relay is for the rear window demister on a 407 xline , 2005 .
Mine has stopped working and ive checked the fuse which is ok but when i turn it on i cant hear a click from a relay .
I havent checked the window yet to see if its getting power .

·
Registered
64 Posts
The relay in mine doesn't click but demister still works, but when I turn it on it knocks the radio signal out, don't know if there is a week spot in the wiring and yours has gone one step further than mine.maybe someone can point us to the best place to start. Forgot to say mines 2005 sw

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
There are no serviceable ralays nowadays they are built into the BSI and fuseboxes radio cuts out because the wiring for the rear demister acts as the aeriel in some models !

·
Registered
64 Posts
There are no serviceable ralays nowadays they are built into the BSI and fuseboxes radio cuts out because the wiring for the rear demister acts as the aeriel in some models !
I have an aerial on the roof,so does the radio use both to get a signal,cos I have unscrew the aerial when using the roof rack and it doesn't seem to affect the signal?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found the problem . One of the tabs has broke off from the window . Now just to find a way to put it back on .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts