Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all trying to sort a problem for my mum, she has 106 P Reg and recently the rear washer jet has stopped working. I have tried clearing it with a pin to see if the jet was blocked but nothing. The pump is working as i can hear it and the front washer jets work. Was wondering if there anything else someone can advise me please. :thumb:

G

·
Remove the pipe from the jet, and if it squirts out then the jet is your problem. A new jet is only a couple of quid, so it's not worth trying to clean it only to risk the problem returning.

If water isn't squirting out the pipe, then remove the pipe from the pump and try again. If it squirts out the pump then the pipe is broken, disconnected or blocked somewhere along it's length.

could also be the pipe is frozen somewhere along it's length the way the weather is right now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D Many thanks will try this out when i am next round there and get back to you with results :D
:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
djdreamer said:
Hi all trying to sort a problem for my mum, she has 106 P Reg and recently the rear washer jet has stopped working. I have tried clearing it with a pin to see if the jet was blocked but nothing. The pump is working as i can hear it and the front washer jets work. Was wondering if there anything else someone can advise me please. :thumb:

did you solve probleme?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
problem solved

I sorted the problem only yesterday. The problem was that something was lodged in the line where my mum had run the water down low i got some wire and managed to get it out, works like a dream now, thanks to everyone for there help. :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wholesale Christian Audigier

Wholesale Christian Audigier ,Shop Online for Christian Audigier (not christian audgier) and Save. Choose From Tops, Tanks, Christian Audigier T-Shirts, Caps, Hoodies, Dresses, Shoes, Sneakers, Hats, Purses, Bags, and Jewelry,audigier hoodies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts