Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just brought a 2006 peugeot 407 hdi. I had to replace the battery, after I did I started her up and the rearview mirror went on a full tilt upwards. I can't find the controls to re-adjust the mirror. What am I missing....
Cheers

·
Registered
814 Posts
By rearview mirror, I assume you mean the door mirrors? If so, I believe a BSI reset is needed.

·
5,034 Posts
By rearview mirror, I assume you mean the door mirrors? If so, I believe a BSI reset is needed.
I assumed the interior mirror, staying dark as if there's a car behind but either way a Bsi reset cant harm

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yeah but there is a power switch on the front for the rearview mirror :-/ Then again the door mirrors are on the drivers door LOL :rolleyes:

The BSI tells the rearview mirror to switch on when the lights are on, so I am sure a BSI reset would solve either problem.

·
5,034 Posts
Yeah but there is a power switch on the front for the rearview mirror :-/ Then again the door mirrors are on the drivers door LOL :rolleyes:

The BSI tells the rearview mirror to switch on when the lights are on, so I am sure a BSI reset would solve either problem.
My interior mirror doesnt work as it should since having rear windows tinted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts