Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning Folks

I will be fitting rear speakers to my 5 door 207 as they were missing on the original spec. I've checked and the wiring is all in place and working (Tried it with a random speaker and sound came out)

I'm not bothered about big banging sounds anymore, I'm just after a bit of rear fill so have decided that OEM is the way to go

After searching these forums I think I have found all the info I need, but would like clarification before I go to my local dealer for the parts

Is anyone able to check part no.s are correct, and possibly price please?

I think the part I need is 6562 X3 and possibly comes in at less than a tenner.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Monty, and thanks for the reply

I'm pretty sure that normal 6.5" speakers will fit, but that means chopping the OEM connector. I would prefer the OEM speakers as I only want to add rear fill

I was hoping someone else had done the same and had the info. Failing that I will just wing it at the local dealers. I find it's better to go in with info though ;)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
You need to check if the wiring is there first

The Person fitted standard speakers but you can use aftermarket if you modify the connectors to the speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
You need to check if the wiring is there first

The Person fitted standard speakers but you can use aftermarket if you modify the connectors to the speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for the update:
I am planning to move the speakers ( on my 207 5-door ) from the front door to the rear doors.
Will the doors have the wiring ready for the speakers? and if rear speaker housing accept the front speaker by size or need extra housing?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts