Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of the youtube reviews mention the rear seat is 'very firm' and has no under leg support.

Just wondered what existing owners think?

·
Registered
683 Posts
You know what I have never sat in the rear seats and don't think I ever did in my previous cars. Just for you Beau I'll take a back seat tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
544 Posts
You know what I have never sat in the rear seats and don't think I ever did in my previous cars. Just for you Beau I'll take a back seat tomorrow and let you know.
Sorry Paul, like Eugene, I've not sat in the back of mine either although I did travel in the back of a demo car when they first came out. I don't actually recall there being any issues with the seats being too firm and I'd like to think that I'd have remembered if there hadn't been enough leg support. However, I do remember struggling to get out as I couldn't bend my legs enough and my husband actually had to lift me out.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Spent 3 hours in the back of mine at the weekend being chauffeured and it was very comfy, can't say I noticed any lack of thigh support (I'm 6ft). Cornwall trip planned next month and I aim to put our little one behind driver seat so I can put my feet up on the folded front passenger seat!

3008 1.2 Man GT Line Pearl White (42.1mpg)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Just don't call the driver "cabby" :)
Cabbie's are Mum's & Dad's ferrying teenagers at awkward hours ~ Which thankfully in my home now no longer applies; as I watch those that gave my wife and I a hard time now suffer the very same with their Offspring.... YES... there is a God. :nod:

·
Registered
620 Posts
I sat in the demonstrator rear when the wife test drove. It's firmer - specifically the back seat does suffer from the - materials attached to a board feel however 50% of that is the feeling that you can't adjust the rear seat to make it more comfy.

My focus titanium with full leather had the same difference of feeling between the front and rear - decent leather padding too in the rear.

I think part of it is that as a taller person you do feel the rear foot well isn't as low so the angle you sit at is different.

·
Administrator
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking at the limited pictures of the rear seat base, it looks thinner/less padded then standard bases.

Weight saving maybe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts