Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tail lights are out and I've checked the book where every possible accessory is mentioned EXCEPT tail lights or rear lights. This is on a 3008 2013 but I'll take advice from anyone either any peugeot because I guess it will get me near enough. Question. Rear lights fuse anyone???

·
4,024 Posts
Hi...I asume you checked the bulbs?
ps...how did you get on with the eco mode deactivication?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi...I asume you checked the bulbs?
ps...how did you get on with the eco mode deactivation?
BOTH bulbs blown???? I dont think so

They couldn't deactivate Eco Mode, they just charged the battery and I haven't even tried playing the radio since (I just sit there in stony silence like I'm waiting to be executed), so just an annoyance I'll have to tolerate until my next car

Anyhow - I NEED lights TONIGHT so Im looking for the fuse right now

Anyone here KNOW this technical kinda stuff?

I noticed in the manual they refer to the tail lights as "sidelights", but there is still no fuse mentioned for them - electric sunroof has its own fuse - its a shame the copper who pulled me over didn't congratulate me on my fully functioning electric sunroof blind, but alas the miserable sod just wanted to talk about me having no tail/rear/side lights on at night

·
4,024 Posts
HI....with my 40 years of experience i would still check the bulbs...how do you know if they work ..?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let us know if it was the bulbs...
Definitely worth checking, it is more common than you might think.

Don't have a 3008 so unable to answer fuse location.

IF the vehicle uses twin filament stop & tail bulbs it seems logical that the tail lights share the same fuse...?

·
Registered
442 Posts
HI....with my 40 years of experience i would still check the bulbs...how do you know if they work ..?
I call it the curse of consistent manufacturing quality. Multiple times over 30 years of driving I've had the [whatever] bulb blow on one side - replace it and then have the other side die within a few days.

I've taken the hint and now, if one dies, I just swap both at once.

·
4,024 Posts
Yes...im afraid some owners of any car fail to check the basic things like lights..so when 1 fails it goes unnoticed until the other fails and plod gets involved...like many people on here im sure you see a car with only the 3rd brake light working,that isnt uncommon...ask any m.o.t. tester...

·
4,024 Posts
Hi...I asume you light fault has been repaired ...any repairs you can share with us..just in case anyone else has the same problem?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts