Peugeot Forums banner

Rear lights and indicator lights not working

16K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Luluai 
#1 ·
Hi

I'm new here, need some help please.:)

I bought this car from a dealer last August (Ford) and had rear parking sensors put in.

Everythings been fine but tonight the bleepers have been going off and the rear lights and indicators and brake lights are not working.

Is there anyway of fixing this myself? I can't seem to find anything in the hand book.

Thanks

Lisa

#3 ·
Hi I have the sales problem with my lights and indicators not working on rear left hand side. Earth connector is cooked when I opened up the crimp housing. The plastic directly casing that connection is melted. I cannot seem to locate the crimp housing part. Any ideas davidireland?

Luluai.

G
#4 ·
Attach a new earth the the bulb holder and wire it into the original earth wire in the loom. You'll need to drill a 3.2mm hole in the bulb holder earth track and with an eyelet use a self tapper screw to attach your new earth wire. Make sure you fit a bullet connector in line with the new earth wire so you can disconnect lamp again without having to cut the wire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.