Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I tried to change be bulb, same issue... bought a new bulb harness (due to the bad earth problem on 307’s , everything have been connected correctly according to wires in old harness etc ...

My left rear indicator still blinks fast

Anyone have any ideas ????

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Soldering is unfortunately not one of my strong sides and have no clue how to get around this , but thanks ..... seems like I have to bow my head and go to a mechanic

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
What you need is a new earth from the nsf indicator. Jamming a wire in the bulb holder will work, but it's not an elegant solution. But if you are in doubt, get a mechanic to fix it.

Roger.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I just wedges a spade connector between the tracks on the bulb holder and put the other end of the wire onto the bolt holding the light unit in.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
rear light blinking fast

i have the same think with my rear right been doing it since i had the car ,dose the head in on times but just learning to live with it is what i think until it brakes down and then get it fixed

·
Registered
38 Posts
do not know if you have the problem fixed but took a look at my right rear lights today as it was picking at me as i am or was having the same issue ,well took the light unit out and unpluged the socket changed all bulbs as i had spare ,fitted the socket back and it worked until i put the unit back in buy looking at it i seen that the socket had worn down at the sides so rapped some electrical tape on sides works like new it must have been slipping out when i was putting the unit back in place

1 - 10 of 10 Posts