Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have had a good look and couldn't see anything, so apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere in the forums.

I have a 308SW 58reg, and having parked up the other day, when we set off again, the left indicator was "clicking" rapidly. I assumed this was simply the bulb, and went to get it changed. It turns out the the bulb is fine, and it is seems that the power isn't reaching the bulb connection. No other lights in the cluster are affected, i.e. they're all working correctly, so I am stuck as to what it can be.

Any pointers would be gratefully received... :confused:

Kind regards,

Phil

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi cabinpac,

Thanks for the reply. I had a look at the connection, and there seems to be a little build up of corrosioin, but I didn't think it would be enough to stop the bulb from working. Could it really be that simple, and I'm looking to over-complicate things....? :eek:

R

·
0 Posts
i had the same thing on my 307 yes that little bit of build up can cause it not to work..i just cleaned it up bent the metal pin out a bit so as to give a tighter fit and popped it back in ..works a treat..:)

D

·
0 Posts
I'm going to do a pic guide of this fix next time I get one in. Its a very common problem and I've a lovely fix for it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
didn't fix it

i had the same thing on my 307 yes that little bit of build up can cause it not to work..i just cleaned it up bent the metal pin out a bit so as to give a tighter fit and popped it back in ..works a treat..:)

Just tried all of these suggestions and still not working. Any more thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts