Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odd this is , the neighbour across from me has taken delivery of a new 2008 , and watching the other day i noticed that the indicators were led !!...yet ours on the 3008 are only bulbs ...odd one !!:eek:

·
Registered
420 Posts
The 3008 is so good that they need a few flaws like that. They need to have some improvements for the facelift in 2020 :p

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
Maybe he got them as an optional extra or he got one of the top trim specs for the model and your car is a lower trim level.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe he got them as an optional extra or he got one of the top trim specs for the model and your car is a lower trim level.
Storeman , i am talking about the 2008 having the led indicator lights , as far as i know the new 3008 does not have led indicator lights !!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Just add it to the list of things missing and that means we get ours quicker:D

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I'm really puzzled by the LED indicator function in the door mirrors of my 3008 GT, which has the full LED headlight function fitted, although I know the LED indicators are fitted to all new 3008 models.

Whilst passing some time today and parked up, I put on the flashing hazard warning lights and noticed that from the front of the car, you can barely see the LED indicators flashing in either of the door mirrors. Even standing well back from the front of the car, they are pretty much invisible. I actually thought there was something wrong with them, as you just couldn't really see them operating.

Its only when you're standing with the door mirrors to your immediate left or right, or when you actually stand behind the door mirrors, that the flashing LED indicators can be seen. I'm guessing at night they'll stand out more, from various angles.

I know when I'm driving during the day, you can just make out the vivid tip of the LED flashing in the door mirrors, when you indicate.

I've never actually noticed this until today. I guess it is designed this way, as the front headlamp indicators are so vivid, so giving indication only to those cars at the very side of you, that you are turning?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts