Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

I have had a read and can't find any answers that seem to apply, and didn't want to dig up an old thread.

My wife's 55 plate 307 has a issue with the read drivers side indicator not working. The front and side work and are flashing quickly.

I have tried the lamp, I have checked the connector (which did look iffy) and wired the earth directly onto the shared rail on the lamp housing which made no difference.

I don't know enough about the actual wiring and testing of these circuits to further fault find.

Can anyone help?

In case it matter the lamps everywhere else work including number plate.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hi everyone.

I have had a read and can't find any answers that seem to apply, and didn't want to dig up an old thread.

My wife's 55 plate 307 has a issue with the read drivers side indicator not working. The front and side work and are flashing quickly.

I have tried the lamp, I have checked the connector (which did look iffy) and wired the earth directly onto the shared rail on the lamp housing which made no difference.

I don't know enough about the actual wiring and testing of these circuits to further fault find.

Can anyone help?

In case it matter the lamps everywhere else work including number plate.

Thanks in advance.
clean the connections and tweak the indicator contact on the light cluster to improve the connection/interference, that's what I've had to do both sides to fix this issue. I think the connection oxidises with use and over time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply.

I tried your points with no joy. In fact I also tried using the left side cluster on the connector and with no joy so I guess it's either the connector pins or the wiring.

Do you know where it's fed from and how to meter it out at all?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Is there a feed to the indicator pin on the connector, can you see anything with a meter from the back of the connector?

From memory, the indicator is the 2nd wire from the top. I'm wondering whether you have pulled the connector or broken a wire inside the loom. It that is the case, you may need to splice an new wire in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts