Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - Apologies if this has been asked before, I did do a search of the forums !

I hope someone can give me some advice as I need to get some rear headrests for my 2008 207E (hatchback) - but when I ordered a set from a spares company - they didn't fit as they are too narrow for what I was sent - but they said they'd come out of a hatchback .. The distance between the holes are 9cm for the two side ones and 8 cm for the centre. If anyone can advise I'd be really grateful as I need to get these so I can keep my dog in the boot rather than climbing all over my 'new' car with muddy paws :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately not .. as any decent ones need to be attached to the rear head rests ... and I don't have any ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
The one I linked to in the post above looks like it doesn't fix to headrests? That was why I suggested it. At £11.99 delivered it looked reasonable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one I linked to in the post above looks like it doesn't fix to headrests? That was why I suggested it. At £11.99 delivered it looked reasonable.
I know and I appreciate you taking the time to do so - but I've tried 3 different guards similar to that and they are simply not secure enough which is why i am back to trying to find out why I can't get headrests :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts