Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forum, so hello.

We have a 307cc (2008) and it's just failed the MOT due to rear fog light not working. So easy, just changed the lamp and, well, it's still not working.
So next stop the fuse right? Well can't find it on the fuse chart referring to the car manual. Can't find the front fog lamp fuse either!

Any help will be most welcome before I go back to the MOT garage and find a large bill for something I can do.

Anyone else experience this?

Sean.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Hi all,

New to the forum, so hello.

We have a 307cc (2008) and it's just failed the MOT due to rear fog light not working. So easy, just changed the lamp and, well, it's still not working.
So next stop the fuse right? Well can't find it on the fuse chart referring to the car manual. Can't find the front fog lamp fuse either!

Any help will be most welcome before I go back to the MOT garage and find a large bill for something I can do.

Anyone else experience this?

Sean.
Does the light on the dash come on to say they are on or not

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi - yes; everything seems normal apart from the light not working.

Front fogs are good; all other lights are working. I tried s new bulb but no joy. It says fuse all day long, just can't find it and it's not listed on the fuse chart.

Sean

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Hi - yes; everything seems normal apart from the light not working.

Front fogs are good; all other lights are working. I tried s new bulb but no joy. It says fuse all day long, just can't find it and it's not listed on the fuse chart.

Sean
There's two fuse boxes one is under bonnet the other is inside the car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, yes, but the fog lights are not identified on either box. So l'm stuck what fuse to test.

Many thanks
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts