Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought used Peugeot 2008 eHDI 1.6. 82hp 2014 is really a great car. However, I soon noticed that reverse light did not work for me. I changed the bulbs to "fog lamp" and "reversing lamp" however they still do not work.

In the documentation I asked to check the fuse, but there is nothing like that. There is only a fuse for front fog lights and headlights. I could not find the rear light.

The question is whether they are fuses in general. I have the option to ignite the rear fog lamp, but it does not work when it comes on, like the reverse light.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,

It is interesting that the car board does not signal that a bulb does not work. Car did not even show me anything when the lights that illuminated the number plate burned down. Does Peugeot have a warning for that? It also does not show a error on diagnostic computer.

The board correctly shows that the rear fog lamp is on, which means that the fuse has not gone, but there may have been some interruptions to the fog lamp and reversing lamp. There is no need to look at the gearbox reverse switch when rear fog lamp does not work.

Where is the installation to a rear fog and a reverse lamp and where could an interruption occur?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts