Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Can anyone help, I have a 307 xsi 2002 hatchback, I need to remove the rear fixed side window but I am uncertain how to remove the glass.
I would appreciate any advise
Many Thanks
John

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Yes a 3 door where window in hinged and a lever type clasp towards the rear, water is pooling inside the window at the lowest point of the window seal and running over the door trim.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi,
Yes a 3 door where window in hinged and a lever type clasp towards the rear, water is pooling inside the window at the lowest point of the window seal and running over the door trim.
If its anything like my old 3-door 205 then, inside the car, there is a screw that attaches each (front) hinge and a single screw that attaches the rear clip to the glass. Remove all 3 screws (maybe there is a cover over them? Maybe have to open window clip to see 3rd screw?) and carefully remove the glass.

I'm guessing the leak is caused either by a perished rubber seal or dirt between the glass & seal. There may also be seals between the glass and the hinges/clip

Don't let the glass fall as you remove the screws:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Hammerter,
Thanks I will look for the front screw, It would make sense to fix the hinge somehow, when I finally remove the window I am going to replace the seal.
Once again thank you for the advise
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts