Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry to bother you all again but it appears that my rear demister switch is not working?i have the digital display panel and everything else is working fine even a/c but the rear switch is not working or demisting the mirrors is it possible that it is just the fuse?
Is so would someone please be so kind and tell me what no: fuse it is as my car has no handbook that i can cross reference many thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
well its not the fuse so does anyone have any ideas?
Mine was exactly the same, turned out to be a surface mounted relay on the pcb (BSI) within the fusebox (glove compartment one).

Unfortunately it would appear you cannot replace it and have to replace the actual BSI (Great design peugeot!)

I cut the feed to mine, bought a 40 amp relay + a digital on/off circuit from maplins, cut the feed tracks to the demister switch on the pcb, connected the demister switch to the digital on/off circuit (Which incidentally has to be the 10amp kit).

used the circuit to switch the relay and ran the demister via the relay.

I still need to patch the power light for the demister in so it lights when i press the button but apart from that its a good mod so far :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts