Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot 308 SW SE 2009 - Vespa PX190 Pinasco Matte Black Rat - 1996 Ford Transit Campervan
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if you can buy seals etc for the rear handbrake mechanism on a 2005 peugeot 407 sw estate or is it a complete calliper? cheers

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
On the 307 when i needed rear calliper i was told you can’t get seals now not sure if true but said illegal to sell

Ecp did a good deal and ebay arnt bad prices perhaps a 407 owner had more luck:thumb:

·
Registered
Peugeot 308 SW SE 2009 - Vespa PX190 Pinasco Matte Black Rat - 1996 Ford Transit Campervan
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got seals and piston from Big REDD on ebay a month ago, turns out the arm that the handbrake cable goes into was solid, looked at taking it off to run on wire wheel but couldn't figure it out (took nut off but plate wouldn't come off) and that was why I couldn't get the handbrake reset button to 'ping', well, I think that's why - the adjuster (yellow) on reset, I notice it can be tightened, should I tighten it up, if I do, what will it do? Got Haynes but nothing in there to help really

1 - 3 of 3 Posts