Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there.

A work colleague has problems getting rear alignment done properly.
One shop said they cannot adjust it and it needs aftermarket part to be able to adjust rear axle to factory specs. Another shop did alignment and said it's all good.
The car is 2004 model 307 (xs I think) and these are the values they gave them after the alignment:

REAR AXLE

Total toe L: +3.5mm (Factory spec min: +5.7mm, max: +7.5mm)
Partial toe L: +0.9mm (Factory spec min: +2.8mm, max: +3.8mm)
Partial toe R: +2.7 (factory spec: min: +2.8mm, max: +3.8mm

Camber L: -02.11 (Factory spec min -02.25, max: -01.25) (degrees)
Camber R: -00.90 (Factory spec min: -02.25, max: -01.25) (degrees)

Thrust angle: -00.13 (degrees)

As you can see the toe looks like it's way off, but they said it's good :rolleyes:

Can someone please advice if these are correct or not, can rear be adjusted and what are the the correct numbers. Also suspensions are good and no aftermarket parts have been fitted on the car.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
rear wheel toe-in

did you ever get your friends rear wheel toe-in problem sorted on a peugeot 307. My tire is bald on outside edge. i hit a kurb at 5mph in a carpark and hit the wheet rim, so impact felt solid. ie. did not hit tyre...

can it be adjusted? read somewhere on a vw site that bush centric settings align this?? any thoughts?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I personally wouldnt even bother messing about mate, doesnt seem that far out. As far as im aware nothing is adjustable on the back unless you start modifying parts.

Assuming the front is set right it should drive fine

D

·
0 Posts
There is a special tool to realign rear axle on 307. Dealers will have it.

Sent from my GT-S5690

1 - 6 of 6 Posts