Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 3008 GT4, got it 2021-04-01 (no joke). It´s been a great experience, after we entered the autumn so you could get + 50 km´s of electric driving on full charge... The last week we heard a noise from the front right speaker happening after accelerating above exactly 100 km/hr. It sounds like a birds chirping. It appears most occasions we pass 100 and sometimes it increases in volume driving faster. It appears even though we disconnect the radio/bluetooth. Anyone else having that problem?
By the way, is it possible to sue Peugeot for the 100% crappy MyPeugeot app? Pls advise...

·
Registered
445 Posts
We have a 3008 GT4, got it 2021-04-01 (no joke). It´s been a great experience, after we entered the autumn so you could get + 50 km´s of electric driving on full charge... The last week we heard a noise from the front right speaker happening after accelerating above exactly 100 km/hr. It sounds like a birds chirping. It appears most occasions we pass 100 and sometimes it increases in volume driving faster. It appears even though we disconnect the radio/bluetooth. Anyone else having that problem?
By the way, is it possible to sue Peugeot for the 100% crappy MyPeugeot app? Pls advise...
You cant even get what you paid for from Peugeot so getting them to fix something is a pipe dream.

Not had any funny noises apart from Sport mode on the hybrid4 gt 300 where it enables a loud lawnmower sound or V8 sound dependent upon how lucky or not you were.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah so i believe its bad wiring of the sound amp that is located in the boot under the right side of plastic wall.

I have the same issue and if i go knock on that plastic wall or apply pressure on itthe sound increases or goes away completely.

Im sure its just an imoerfect contact or ground problem with the wiring in that area...

I will get it looked at when i have time...

You should too

·
Premium Member
2,591 Posts
No

The My Peugeot app has been crappy for at least the last 2 years - well moaned about / reported issue here & on other Peugeot forums.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah so i believe its bad wiring of the sound amp that is located in the boot under the right side of plastic wall.

I have the same issue and if i go knock on that plastic wall or apply pressure on itthe sound increases or goes away completely.

Im sure its just an imoerfect contact or ground problem with the wiring in that area...

I will get it looked at when i have time...

You should too
Thanks! I ordered a slot at the dealer for fixing the problem!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts