Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well like the title says,i might have to take it to the garage (a pug garage),i have had the fault reader on and after many weeks of new parts ,sensors etc etc. its came back with no faults.system pass???? now thats is not right.:confused:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats just it there aint one and my 307 has never not had nothing wrong with it.its just not normal lol

G

·
Ah, now, I've read about this. No faults is a preliminary stage of the car peparing to explode, shower the driver with acid from the battery, and mis fire the seatbelt pretensioner up his bottom. T'is why the 307 is not popular with Nuremburg sufferers.

·
Registered
239 Posts
that's a first then and good to hear because the many that go down ten times as many don't have problems so they never need to post on these sites,

at least you know where to come if you get a problem which is good and you now know where most problems come from so your prepared " you look after it and it will look after you ".

G

·
Oooh tough break there mate, having no faults on a 307 is the worst situation you can be in!

Fingers crossed its back to normal soon :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol its so good to have my car back to the way it has been since buying it.now i have a short to earth downstream sensor popping up huray my car is ok again,(the piece of S*it.):D well it has to have its weekly pocket money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts