1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening everyone

Just a quick question.

To those who have an 807 2.2 hdi.

Do you know what sort of MPG you achieve on average when cruising at around the 70mph mark?

Lets say good driving conditions with only the driver in the car.

Thanks all.

·
6,094 Posts
I had one a few years ago. It was remapped and i used to get high 30's to low 40's when on a run on the motorway sticking to 70 ish:thumb:

·
6,094 Posts
Whats this remapping like and is it worth doing?
It was worth every penny the car drove much better with a lot more mid range grunt making it easier to drive and when needed wider power range for better overtaking etc.

No affect on reliability etc had it remapped when i got the car at 68K and sold the car three years later with 156K on the clock still on original clutch and turbo only outlay was a cambelt kit at 90K

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have the 170 bhp ,had it since new ,mostly on the motorway 70 ish about mid 30s to low 40's if i'm lucky .Mid 20's if i'm towing my twin axle 1500kg caravan .(tows like a dream)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i just did a 680 mile round trip including a lot of motor way driving and bad traffic, and used about 78 litres of diesel. mines a 2.2 2006 hdi and there was three of us with my sons gear from university as well. very pleased with it so far...

·
Registered
27 Posts
i just did a 680 mile round trip including a lot of motor way driving and bad traffic, and used about 78 litres of diesel. mines a 2.2 2006 hdi and there was three of us with my sons gear from university as well. very pleased with it so far...
so ur miles per gallon is 39.23...not bad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts