Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone advise me if they have re-upholstered their 307 seats, mine has the half leather and im looking to retrim the middle and back sections of all seats in a blue Suede effect material to brighten the interior up. Sorry if im writing in the wrong place but new on here and wondered if anyone could shed some light for me. Also I need to have another key cut and programmed for my 307 as I only have one key...Does anyone know of anyone with the facilities to do this in luton, bedfordshire and cheaper than the dealers....hope to hear from you guys...thanks in advance...

·
Registered
402 Posts
The seat upholster should be almost impossible to take apart because it is laminated with the filling, i got the seat heating repaired at a local auto-upholstery firm a few weeks back, and got some pics of the work if they can help you in any way.

Holt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re-upholstering 307 half leather

Hi Holt

Appreciate your pictures and your time in sending these through, it has helped me see what you mean. I know it's possible with a lot of patients and time as a guy was breaking exactly how I would like them to look but it was a three door and mines a 5.

From your pictures where it is held apart with the heater pad exposed is the parts I need to take off as pictured and unpick that middle section and replace after using that section as a template. I may be able to add a new thin section of foam lining just in case the older foam section comes off a bit?

As mine are not heated I did look at aftermarket heated seat pads while this is all exposed and I've seen a good enough one for £60 for all four seats with full loom and relays etc. obviously would be aftermarket but I think it's a possibility.

I think it's best for me to start with a test seat from my scrapyard or start on the back seats first then once my confidence has built up get onto the fronts.

Sorry as new on here but your auto upholstery firm you used where are they based and would is be something they could do?. Just a thought to keep in mind. Thanks again.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Sorry as new on here but your auto upholstery firm you used where are they based and would is be something they could do?. Just a thought to keep in mind. Thanks again.
I am sure they could do it, but they are, like me, based in Denmark :whistle:
Couldn't you use the seats from a 3 door? better than the other way around

Holt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts