Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booya! I dunnit!

Well, ran out before the passenger side vent plastic, but got another tin

Gonna take it off and give a wet sand down and spray a few more coats but it looks nice so far!

Also got a pic of the ultra bright red LED interior light I got too, it's cool at night time

Gonna do them little vents further up the dash, little black poppy-out bits and maybe the vinyl around the MFD.

---Had to take all me smileys out because we're limited to 4 pics... Sort it out mods!!! LOL (Since I can't do the lol smiley...)

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i cant see em mate :lol: work blocks bucket.

attach them to the post using the options below...it will resize to required specs :thumb:

then you can have your smiley :lol:

·
5,069 Posts
Looking good there Jazz...........reminds me of a car ive seen somewhere.............................ahh yes a little orange saxo parked at the back of darlo college:thumb::lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trem, get sacked!!!

And John, here's my attempt at these attachments

I do hope you'll give me more smileys.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
that looks pretty good...im thinking of chroming all the black trim outside my car...so the car is silver and funny little black trim bits are chrome...

ive looked for chrome film and no one sells it (if it exists) but did find a paint at halfords...but seen mixed reviews.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Amazing

I recently bought a 307 but its green with the green interior and im hoping to do something similar to this soon (ordered red interior lights) how easy is this to do for someone new to this??

By the way i'm female and definitely a beginner to all this lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts