Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so ive purchased a lexia setup and bought a laptop £1.99 (seriously old ibm thinkpad off ebay local as well so no postage ) oh how i remember the good old days of pentium 3 :lol: :lol: so my question now is could someone point me in the direction of the latest peugeot planet software im not being lazy ive looked ive downloaded v22.14 off iso hunt but i know thats an older version and all the links on here are either broken or send me to rapidshare who want me to create an account any help appreciated :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
I have v24.77 on my hard drive.... 66mb.... could try uploading it to my site at a push, would take some time mind :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
Wouldn't worry too much about which version, get use to it first and as long as your car ain't brand new it'll be ok. Think I'll be able to upload a copy I've got but wouldn't be straight away.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JM and CAB ty at least im talking to people with intelligence (no offence to people who havnt a clue) if its good with the forum when i do get a copy ill create a torrent and share it out that way (if its not then i wont) im not sure of the way this place works yet (rapidshare sucks)

J

·
0 Posts
Yep.... 13+mbps download, and 0.3-0.4 upload :(

Don't get better unless you stump up the cash for Infinity :)

C

·
0 Posts
Well best pp I can dig out is update to 23.25 then all I can find is diagbox.
Personally I think pp is more user friendly, can upload full disc with update to 23.25 if your interested.

J

·
0 Posts
How long would it take my connection to upload 66mb at my speeds? Anyone know??

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanx everyone got a copy whith the lexia kit i bought (v24.21) im going to create a torrent of it when i have ill send you all to the site (all the filesharing sites seem to be terrible these days) still trying to make it pair a key :confused: although ive now found out that my airbags are defunct and someone at some stage just took out the warning bulb then again airbags are of little use when the vehicle wont start :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so now i know BSI stands for built in systems interface and though i can connect to any other ecu on the car for some reason the BSI will not reply neither on global scan nor ecu scan :confused: i know planet is working because i can collect and rectify all other faults but no matter what i do the BSI ecu will not reply the car works perfectly (only lost my keys) so i know its not broken or the car wouldnt have run Could i have offended the BSI ecu that the bugger wont reply (this is getting as bad as when your internet stops working and windows says "would you like windows to connect to the internet to find a solution to this problem" and you think thats the bloody problem (Sorry all needed that rant lol )

If i had hair id pull it all out :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts