Peugeot Forums banner

Re bipper relays

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Ourbabyboo 
#1 ·
Hi Folks i am trying to find a relay diagram for 2009 bipper 1.4 hdi, cant seem to find one anywhere on internet, seen a ka one which is similar but not ,
ive had issues with my van
1. lost key then had immobilser issue , supposed to be bsi issue ,
sent bsi off they said no issues
2.done full ecu kit swap . still not working , ended up that the starter must have give up ghost same time as key was lost
3, swapped over new starter ( pain in the ass job at back of the engine)
4 engine started after i tested starter brill i thought tried couple of times then immobilser light came on
5. tried now swapping over my original ecu kit . cant speak to ecu or bsi using different pieces of kit.
now i have no side lights, no main beam no electric windows , no front indicator lights bit do have standard driving lights, been through fuses all look fine, tried swapping over relays , but not sure what one does what so need break down of relay locations and hat relay does what etc. rear lights all ok any advise on everything , starting to think this was a mistake this van....

#2 ·
Update..
Refitted other ecu kit tidying wires up back of bsi.
Waited the 3 mins.

Gr8 no immobiliser light on
Fired up... All go now.
Now showing glow plug warning light...
Still cant speak to ecu...
Any advice....???
Still looking for relay list ...

#4 ·
I partially did we had to use launch x431 but used ford Ka as car to clear faults that seemed to work but tried using a Peugeot part and as we didn't have the vin number off new ECU and BSi couldn't gain access so used ford Ka bish,bash bosh , hope that helps

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.