Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not long since got a 2013, 3008 (not the facelift model) but I find that the radio isn't very good at keeping radio stations while driving it will lose signal or go very weak I know that sometimes this happened but before I had a 308 with the rt6 nav system and never had an issue with poor signal
Just wondering if this is a common thing or not I took the radio out to see if the antenna lead was loose but couldn't see anything but I did notice that one port didn't have anything in and I couldn't see or feel any loose wire in the dash does anybody know what this if for ??
It's the green connection on the rear of the radio

Attachments

·
Registered
14,253 Posts
There are different types of aerials on different versions the green plug is for another one some have twin tuners some have DAB built in some amplified some not your problem is probably the aerial itself water gets in and rusts the internal amp section

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just a thought but have you got the RDS function switched on??

im not seeing it displayed in your pic

Yes the RDS function is on that's just the screen that comes on when I have my phone connected but it is turned on.

Do that lines on the rear window have anythi g to do with the aerial or are they purely for the heater (maybe a stupid question but I thought it's ask)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts