Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have a 207cc 2007 with a standard RD4 unit (non cd changer) fitted,I have bought a lead to connect an ipod to it but have now found out that the AUX needs to be enabled for it to work.
I live in St.Albans,Herts is there anyone in reasonable distance that has the equipment that can do this.
Thanks very much.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I'm not familiar with your part of the country but you may find someone close here

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/maintenance-9/diagnostic-peugeot-planet-map-7734/

Also, which adapter did you get, where from and how much was it. I'm considering getting one of these as opposed to getting a new stereo. I have an after market alpine which has USB so I use a 16GB memory stick but have lost the MFD display and remote steering column controls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
RD4 help.

I also have this problem. Annoying how they don't mention this when recommending it.

I am wondering if i had a cd changer, if i would still need to do this?
How is it enabled?

If you find out an answer, please let me know :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all, I've been trolling through various post regarding the enabling of the aux on a RD4, I have also Tried to message a local member in Bradford (Trustme) to see if they can help me out.
Is this a relatively straight forward and quick job to undertake or would it be quicker to and much the same cost to go to a main dealer?

Thanks in advance
Stu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts