Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Got a 407 (12/2006) model and i was trying to figure out if it has BT connection or no. After reading the forum i concluded it had not, since nothing appears on scrolling the suorces apart from radio and CD/mp3.

Therefore i decided to buy a BT adapter to fit on RD4/MP3 N2. I bought this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Peugeot-207-307-407-Citroen-C2-C3-RD4-Car-12Pin-Bluetooth-Adapter-Aux-Cable/143077946471?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

As i found i need to connect on 4, 10 and 11 pins.

However, as i took stereo out, found that the position of 4, 10 and 11 (AUX1) are all occupied.

My question is, by what? How come the AUX1 (and AUX2) pins are occupied stereo has no BT, just CD/mp3 and radio.

Is there any chance that BT is there but not activated from ECU?

Regards,

Theo

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all.

Got a 407 (12/2006) model and i was trying to figure out if it has BT connection or no. After reading the forum i concluded it had not, since nothing appears on scrolling the suorces apart from radio and CD/mp3.

Therefore i decided to buy a BT adapter to fit on RD4/MP3 N2. I bought this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Peugeot-207-307-407-Citroen-C2-C3-RD4-Car-12Pin-Bluetooth-Adapter-Aux-Cable/143077946471?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

As i found i need to connect on 4, 10 and 11 pins.

However, as i took stereo out, found that the position of 4, 10 and 11 (AUX1) are all occupied.

My question is, by what? How come the AUX1 (and AUX2) pins are occupied stereo has no BT, just CD/mp3 and radio.

Is there any chance that BT is there but not activated from ECU?

Regards,

Theo

Hooked it on Digibox and there is no other functionality than mp3 and radio. So those cables are just there I suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
5,034 Posts
Mine doesn't mention bt function in servicebox but does have this function.I also have no spare plug in rear of head unit

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wiring looms get shared between cars, just the features like BT that is missing.
I guess you do not have the aux in in the glovebox or CD changer?

In which case, according to the eBay listing, you unplug Part C and plug the BT into there.... just make sure it does not interface with the CAN lines.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So i did connect to AUX2, then went to a dealer and they activated from digibox AUX2 as "classic". It streams music fine to car, it even announces the number if someone calls while streaming over bluetooth but of course there is no Mic to answer and talk.

So for music streaming its working fine. (also controls, up n down, on wheel dont change songs while BT streaming).

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Your car is prewired for the nomad system that peugeot use for bluetooth but its not fitted to the car those wires dont actually connect to anything just a plug above the glovebox where the nomad box goes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your car is prewired for the nomad system that peugeot use for bluetooth but its not fitted to the car those wires dont actually connect to anything just a plug above the glovebox where the nomad box goes.

Cheers mate, appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts