Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I love to have RCZ keep side mirror unfolded (folded out) because it is better look.
but the car keep mirror folding when lock by key, manual say has to contact Peugeot dealer if
want to change the setup.

Dealer is not accessible in my country, I bought tools control via OBDII and could access to change
value. Anyone know what parameter in Diagbox is control this feature?

I nearest of my guess is under BSI family,... Repair section, … and something like
"Complexed mirror which folding.." default set to YES, I changed to NO but not solve.

Thanks

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
You need to confirm any changes using f3 or f5 whatever but you may be in the wrong place on some models of peugeot it could be overridden using the fold switch on the actual door switch but so many different models use different software now

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You need to confirm any changes using f3 or f5 whatever but you may be in the wrong place on some models of peugeot it could be overridden using the fold switch on the actual door switch but so many different models use different software now
Thank you for reply, I did send confirmation command. Probably I was in the wrong place, still finding parameter name. Unfortunately my RCZ doesn't has switch to permanently disable folding. It can only time by time fold-unfold
utilizing 4-direction mirror adjustment switch.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[solved]

After check all sections, the parameter control this feature is located in

Name: Folding in of door mirrors with high frequency remote control
attribute : YES (by default)
I changed to NO then it solved.

Now the mirrors stay unfold when I used remote key to lock the car
but I still can fold-unfold when need by using door panel switch.

Thanks you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts