Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 308 Tech Edition bought new, three months ago, and I have received notification about new update in My Peugeot app and now, after update, version is 084C. I have installed update without any problems (there were some with connecting Android Auto but I solved them trying different USB preferences) and everything works accept My Peugeot app. I have updated RCC in hope that app will work but no luck. I have Oneplus 7T with Android 10 and I have tried to pair the phone few times, reset RCC to factory defaults, clear app cache, force close app, reinstall app and nothing helps. App is set to Croatian language and when I`m in my car I get notification on phone in French - waiting for connection.
Any idea what else could I try?
Here is info about new RCC version if that matters. Only thing that I found about new firmware is that Android Auto was flattened from the sides and now the proportions are normal. Never had problem with that anyway.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine started to work on it's on. I did try everything before that, update, reinstall, reconnecting phone, but nothing helped. And after a month or two it started to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts