Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peugeot 207 1.4 hdi,never had the fuel low enough to see the light. what would typical range be if it came on? My mileage left indicator is 106 miles

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
A typical range on GASOLINE engines is about 50kilometers. I don't know if it is the same on diesel.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Peugeot 207 1.4 hdi,never had the fuel low enough to see the light. what would typical range be if it came on? My mileage left indicator is 106 miles

depends on the driving your doing really.

when I have looked on my 207 gti and the other half's 208, the warning light comes on when there is 6 litres in the tank left, this was taken from diagbox information when connected to the car.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A typical range on GASOLINE engines is about 50kilometers. I don't know if it is the same on diesel.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
Thanks for quick reply. I always like to keep my car about half full but due to the expense of Christmas I can't fill up to Monday so I'll have to drive carefully

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
depends on the driving your doing really.

when I have looked on my 207 gti and the other half's 208, the warning light comes on when there is 6 litres in the tank left, this was taken from diagbox information when connected to the car.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Thanks for reply, suppose that's just over a gallon, so should work out about 50 miles at 50 mpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts