Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've got a 2012 Partner Tepee and my model doesn't have the raised roof bars I've seen on some of the models. Can I fit them, and where would I find them? A lot of roof bar adverts say you have to have raised roof bars to start with, bit confusing, you have to fit roof bars to fit roof bars!

thanks for any help,
Simon.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hi,

I've got a 2012 Partner Tepee and my model doesn't have the raised roof bars I've seen on some of the models. Can I fit them, and where would I find them? A lot of roof bar adverts say you have to have raised roof bars to start with, bit confusing, you have to fit roof bars to fit roof bars!

thanks for any help,
Simon.
They are more roof rails on which the bars fit. I would think you need to look for any pieces of blanking trim on the roof which may indicate that you can fit the rails

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are more roof rails on which the bars fit. I would think you need to look for any pieces of blanking trim on the roof which may indicate that you can fit the rails
Yes, they are there on my car. According to the Peugeot website, you can get the latest Tepee (Alure model) with 'longitudinal' roof bars. They connect to the roof in two places. From looking at autotrader, it seems the higher trim 2012 models had the same arrangement. I've seen these from some suppliers in brushed aluminium, but never in black, like the 2012 models would have had.

I've also seen longitudinal rails that fit the Tepee with three points of contact with the roof instead of two. Possibly these have geater load capacity?

Does anyone know if the van ones are interchangeable with the Tepee? Or where I can get black longitudinal for the Tepee?

I suppose I could ask a dealer but I have a feeling they will be as useless about roof bars as they were about tow bars.

thanks,
Simon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, they are available. Go to <removed> choose car model and search for "roof".

Don't search for roof bar - it doesn't work!!!
That link is useful, however I found three sets of transverse roof bars no longitudinal ones at least when selecting Partner Tepee.

cheers,
Simon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts