Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks found this hanging behind Radio...is this antenna wiring by any chance ?

What is it used for ?

Thanks in advance...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yeah. Old style aerial fitting. I left mine out when I swapped my old polo stereo out. Probably left out because your stereo doesn't fit it. Does your radio work or just the CD player? This would tell you if it's bypassed already or if you need to adapt it to fit yours.

It's called an iso. And if you have a newer aftermarket stereo it's more than likely a din fitting. They are all slightly different to look at but all work the same. Hope this helps.

Keywords: iso to din adaptor.

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah. Old style aerial fitting. I left mine out when I swapped my old polo stereo out. Probably left out because your stereo doesn't fit it. Does your radio work or just the CD player? This would tell you if it's bypassed already or if you need to adapt it to fit yours.

It's called an iso. And if you have a newer aftermarket stereo it's more than likely a din fitting. They are all slightly different to look at but all work the same. Hope this helps.

Keywords: iso to din adaptor.
Its a pioneer usb/bluetooth player with handsfree....i dont get radio..or its weak most of the times...so i just buy this adapter and i am sorted ??

Thanks !!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are the back side....i think the link i have attached should sort out the radio signal ??

Car Vehicles Radio FM Stereo ISO To Din Antenna Mast Adaptor Connector Plug
http://s.aliexpress.com/3URFbuqU
(from AliExpress Android)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick update....did not need any adapter as the plug was just detached...plugged it back and radio all good...

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts